1) What kind of training does WillPower Training Studio do?
Our training is based on the concept of functional fitness: using your body and various implements like bosus, boxes, ropes, TRX, med balls, kettlebells, and more to perform movements that strengthen your body in a way that emulates what you want to perform in real life, whether it's picking up boxes or excelling in a specific sport like running, biking, swimming, triathlon, etc.
The options for training include sports performance and strength and conditioning through personal training, partner training, group personal training (for example, you and your friends), corporate training, and small group fitness classes. You name it, we can do it.
2) How much do small group classes cost?
You can enjoy ten classes for $100. Once you purchase our class punchcard, it does not expire.
3) How much does personal training cost?
The cost for personal training varies. Give us a call at 541-330-0985 so we can answer your question based on your specific needs.
4) Can WillPower Training Studio do corporate fitness training on site?
Absolutely. We have corporate clients that we visit at their site, and we have groups that come to our training studio. Give us a call at 541-330-0985 or click here to contact us so we can explore what works best for you.
5) Does WillPower Training Studio offer nutrition consulting? Yes.
6) Does WillPower Training Studio train kids for sports performance, endurance coaching, and/or strength and conditioning?
Yes, we love training kids. Owner Kyle Will holds multiple high level certifications that are specific to sports performance and strength and conditioning for kids with goals of reaching the next level of performance. Take a look at his professional profile here.
7) Do I have to be in shape to work out at WillPower Training Studio?
Absolutely not. It is a common misperception that you have to be in shape to work out with us. We work with people of all ages and all abilities, whether you're just starting out, coming back from injury, have a long term injury or condition, or are trying to reach the next level of performance.
8) What if I have an ongoing injury? Can WillPower Training Studio still work with me? Absolutely! See #7.
9) Do I have to sign a contract, pay initiation fees, or commit to long term training such as through buying a package?
No. You do not have to sign anything, pay any initiation fees, or commit to long term training. We are nothing like a health club that requires contracts and/or fees.
10) Can we "try before we buy"?
Yes! Your first class is free, and you don't even have to let us know you're coming. Click here to see a schedule of classes. Try to arrive a few minutes early to let the class instructor know you're knew and any issues/concerns/injuries you may have. We can also meet with you for a free consultation that includes personal training so you can see if what we do fits with what you want. Call 541-330-0985 or click here to contact us by e-mail.
If any of your questions have not been addressed here, call WillPower Training Studio at 541-330-0985
or click here to contact us by e-mail.